Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Emotional blog post because I'm a sap

Not as formal and inviting as most of my blog posts...
But I'm feeling inspired tonight. 
First off, I love my German family. Its incredible the care and love they have given to me and I can only hope that I can give it in return by the time this year comes to an end. I really feel like fate put me here for amazing and beautiful reasons and I could not have asked for a better family. I'm so thankful I can be apart of the Kless house. 

Second thing on my mind is Boise. And more specifically, my boyfriend Nicko. Without him and his support, I would've given up a long time ago. Missing home is tough, but he's always there to remind me that I'm here for myself. To learn about myself and to give myself up to the German culture. And that only good can come out of going with the flow and enjoying my time here as much as possible. 
I miss him terribly and its tough being without him...
But I am ever thankful for his words and love. 

Third off is the election tomorrow. 
Just letting everyone know, over 90% of Germans are behind Obama. And while I'm don't really have political opinions, I'm with the Germans.
Its really weird watching this whole election play out from the other side of the world.

Tomorrow (November 6th) marks 100 days of being here, wowie has the time flown by. Its really strange. But I love it.
And I love it and everyone here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment