Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Emotional Blog Post

Just a huge giant shout out to all those people who got me here and are supporting me here and from back home. I wake up every morning knowing that I'm so blessed to be able to be here. 
Big huge giant loves and thanks to my Kless family, I can't love them enough. I really can't, being apart of this family has given me so much already. I can't explain the beauty of such a thing with words, I truly do feel at home here :)
Big huge giant loves n feels so my other exchange student friends, hold in there guys. Sometimes, I feel so desperately alone but then I remember you guys are probably feeling the same way and I just know I'm not in this alone. 
Large amounts of gratitude to people like my lovely Frau Burkholder, Miss Tinker, Kelly McLeoed and other teachers who helped me get here :) 
Big huge loves and cares to anyone and everyone helping me out with school. I need it. 
Big loves n kisses to all you guys back there at Boise High...You need it. I'm sure everything is completely different and horrible without me ;) (not really but surriously guys hold in there you're almost done)
Big huge kisses and loves to Nicko and the guys. Really honestly though, I only miss Hagrid. 
And the biggest hugs go to my siblings and my parents. I really do miss them terribly. Growing up is tough and I thank you mom and dad for every bit of love and support you've given me because I certainly would not make it without the confidence you put upon me. I miss Erik and Ian and Katie with all my heart and the doggies as well :(

Turning 18 in two weeks...
Where the time has gone, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment