Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

End of October!!

Another month gone by....
November 6th marks 100 days! One third of the way with my exchange year.
How the time flies...:(
Well today marks another wonderful weekend! Basketball game last night! Soccer game today! Leaves leaves, getting cold :)
I miss Boise in that weird "it's really not that fun there but its still home" way. What I don't miss is Boise High, the stagnant air, the laws, the big ugly cars, and the artificial food. But I miss my home dearly! My siblings are all grown up and stuff and my family is going on without me, how can they manage?! ;)
It's wonderful being here, it's wonderful being part of the family, it's wonderful experiencing the country in such a way, I would recommend it to anyone.
School is school. Somehow I suspected it to be different (well it is very different in the way it's set up) but I think high schools are generally all the same anywhere you go.
Aaahh, I love Germany, I do I do I do!
Sometimes, I really can't believe that I made it here. I get really caught up and have to remind myself what I did to get here. A dream of mine from the sixth grade came true!
Years go by fast. Last year many things were different. And a year from now will be even more different. Life moves pretty fast. I think the most important part is not thinking about the future too much, nor focusing on the past and the mistakes you've made. Just simply living as presently as possible. Being thankful for the opportunities and people who support you. Mistakes and problems and issues always occur...yes. Obviously. Granted, everyone has their own problems, but learning from them and not making drama out of them is so important.
Whoa, apologies for the deep emotional talk there. I think too much sometimes.
But yes, I love Germany :)



 I love my family:)




No comments:

Post a Comment