Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September!

And September starts busily!! Last week we went to the Klettern Garten, which is an awesome ropes course, and although you can't really tell in the pictures because of the trees and such, its super fun :)

 And my mom's birthday was yesterday!! We had a most excellent party :)


 And today we went to a little fest on a farm for my mom's work. It was super cute and farm-like and reminded me of Idaho...
Never again will I resent living in a farm state ;)




 And the corn maze!! Not quite as extensive as the one in Boise, but still lots of fun!
 My super cute Oma, who calls me "Kleine Maus" or little mouse :)
Its getting colder and the air is so clean and fresh and suddenly I'm feeling more integrated. Part of the family, kind of part of the town, still working on being part of the country :) One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment