Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

More September!

More and more September! The first month of school is almost over, and the week after next is the first fall break :)
Lots of birthdays goin' on, lots of love and dressing up and having fun and being in school of course :)
Fidypuss :)
Und Juliepuss :D



We are so cool over here.



Die Holmersandberge
Mein Feini oowwwaahh


The name Daddy Long Legs is so foreign here...
I love it here in Wedel, you'll be in the city and suddenly take a turn on a road and you're in the middle of a forest. It reminds me of home in the best way possible :)






Lisa did my haiirrr :) This was before Julie's party, which was super fun :) I wish her the best 21st year of her life ever!!! (because I'm in it) 
The Coolest Julie party ever! My sister, Julie, turned 21 this last weekend :)



And my pictures are all messed up

But we sure know how to party it up ;) Germans do it best.








Mattias (mein Gastvater) und ich!
And Toddyman with Armin and Lisa!!


So next Thursday marks my two months being here. Its incredible how much time I have left and how much time has gone by. I'm finally getting a bit homesick, but its becoming much easier since I'm more integrated. My German has yet to improve, I'm understanding most conversational phrases and house and school phrases, but its taken me awhile to stop being so shy about talking with natives. I think these within these next two or three months I'll make the most improvement language wise.
Wishing the best back home to my family :) To Jake, to Nicko, to both my grammas and my grandpa! I hope school is going well for everyone and I wish the best to anyone who is reading my blog :)
To a great September! And even a greater fall break!

No comments:

Post a Comment