Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Boise High Students in German!

Hey! So, I've noticed that a lot of you are showing up here from Frau Burkholder's website, and I just wanted to urge anyone who wants to exchange to Germany to check out this scholarship.
http://www.asse.com/united_states/cby.htm
Its the one that I got to come here and it is very excellent. Your chances of getting it are pretty high due to Idaho being a smaller state and less kids applying here.
And if any of you have questions, please comment on here and I'll be sure to get around to it :)
In fact, I'll talk to Frau Burkholder about maybe doing a skype session to the school to answer some of yo questions, maybe I'll make a video.
I don't even know if anyone reads these things!!!
Anywhoo, I got a soccer game to get to, greetings from Wedel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment