Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bikeride!

By the end of this year, I've finally learned to accept that life can be ridden on a bicycle. I hated the idea at first, mostly because everything is too far away to bike to in Boise unless you conveniently live downtown, so I rarely ever used it as transportation.
Here its a bit different. 
And my days most always start with the usual route with my dog, Arthos.
I was thinking the other day that I would probably end up missing this route a lot, because its quite gorgeous no matter the weather, so today I took my camera with my and dangerously documented this route for your enjoyment and my personal needs that will probably sink in two months after I get back to Boise.
Here ya are!


















 That wasn't the best place for my face. But hey. Ohwell. Cool beans.




Yeah! I love Arthos and I love our morning bike rides! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment