Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The end of all ends....

Howdy ho!
With 22 days left and May gone before I could spell it, I still find myself in this strange "I don't know how to feel at all" mood where I'm a big mixture of sad, accomplished, happy, excited, really sad, and a lot of sad.
The days are ticking by and I feel like I'm watching everything get sucked into a whirlpool as my flight date gets closer and closer.

I wanted to do a quick update before I head off to Berlin. Next Wednesday, I'll be in Berlin to meet up with the 250 of us CBYX kids for the end meeting. I'm nervous and excited, and stoked about seeing Berlin. It'll be nice to see all of my exchange buddies, and I promise to take lots of pictures :)

In fact, I've challenged myself that for every day of June leading up to my departure, I'm going to take five pictures of things that I will miss/love and upload them here. I'll end up with 100 or so pictures, which should be quite enough to satisfy and inform you all, and keep good memories for myself.

If you want to know anything that's far into the future, I recently re-enrolled into Boise High School and will be graduating with the class of 2014. Today is the day that my class graduates, and I'm proud of them all! I'm not too jealous though, giving up a year of school for a year in Germany wasn't that hard of a decision ;)

I love everyone and I'm getting ants in my pants thinking about June 20th.

Tag, an dem ich meine Hause verlassen.
And the day that I will return home.

And last but not least, we had a fancy photo session together as a family, and I just wanted to share a few photos from that because they're so gorgeous! Thank you Kless's!!








No comments:

Post a Comment