Begin Again!

Begin Again!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Picture post! October and November!


 If you love dogs, then you've come to the right blog because I can promise that half of my pictures on my phone are of this gorgeous guy!


Spent some much needed girl time with the one and only Linda!
 The Fall Market in Bremen! This was an excellent day! We drove the two hours to Bremen, hung out with my awesome host Grandm, Oma Ute, and visited the gigantic market there! It was tons of fun. Fun fact that everyone knows, you can drive as fast as you want on the autobahn! On the drive back, I'm sure we were going about 120 mph the whole way and honestly thats scary I can't stand it but ok Germans, you win.


 From the top of the ferris wheel!
 Rad mushroom in my front yard!
 I got to spend an hour on the beach with a profressional photographer/family friend who wanted to take pictures of Arthos! I also got a few not so professional photos in :)


They turned out so well!
Katja, Oma, and Toddy man! Sorry my pictures got a little messed up.... working from a tablet is always fun.
 And last but not least, I've been doing a lot of running and biking, and the fall has been so gorgeous this year, I'm often stopping to get a quick snap of the wonderland I'm lucky enough to experience everyday.


1 comment:

  1. Dude you've gone out and done something a lot of us wouldn't have the guts to do and I just wanted to let you know that I'm super proud of you for always doing you I think it's super inspiring and you freaking rock

    ReplyDelete